6 BENEFITS OF DIGITAL SIGNS
Part 4: How to Start Digital Advertising ?
Your Own Media Network
Radio, TV, print and Yellow Page ad channels are all great, but you don’t own the channel or influence the huge volume of potential customers right at your front door with the highest likelihood of stopping in. You’re just buying their space, and it’s expensive.
What if you owned and controlled the media network?
With digital signage you do. Building a solid, on-going, low-cost, in-house marketing program is one of the many benefits of owning a digital sign. So what is needed to start digital advertising ?
Non-Stop Commercials at a Fixed Rate
Owning an electronic message center clicks on the switch for an endless flow of content creation that eventually turns traffic into customers. The time you invest in good content creation turns into a real profit center and it doesn’t take long to become your own marketing machine.
“Communicating our message has never been easier.” Norman Way, Director of Operations, Puritan Cleaners
Point-of-Transit Advertising Works
- Point of Transit: Outdoor message centers grab the eyes of passing consumers for brief periods of time; Focus on establishing brand identity while mixing in promotions using visually attractive content in short bursts;
- Point of Wait: Message centers where customers have to wait; Concentrated on longer feel-good infomercials enhancing the overall customer experience;
- Point of Sale: In-store or drive-thru monitors among active shoppers that focus on building incremental sales by promoting an immediate call-to-action.
A complete digital signage system – one that you completely own and operate yourself – can persuade people to shop at your store, then help up-sell your products once they get in.
“HoneyBaked Ham has seen double-digit increases since the digital sign was installed!” Kathy & David Crawford, Owners, HoneyBaked Ham
Holiday Signs provides ROI analysis, hardware, software, financing and training for clients with high traffic count locations interested in adding Digital Signage to their existing Comprehensive Marketing Strategy.
READ THE ENTIRE COLLECTION- 6 BENEFITS OF DIGITAL SIGNS:
- Part 1- They Connect With The Community
- Part 2- They Can Be Paid For By Your Vendors
- Part 3- They Grab Attention of the Masses
- Part 4- They Allow You to Own the Media Channel
- Part 5- They Have a Long Track Record of Getting Attention
- Part 6- Use Them for Promoting Loss Leaders
If you liked this article, you may like:
- 10 Reasons to Upgrade to On-Premise Digital Advertising
- How Can Specialty Sign Lighting Techniques Position Your Brand?
- Virginia Iconic Signs
- Why Use Sign Prototypes?
- Shopping Center Repositioning
- Roanoke Airport’s new Wayfinding System
- Re-Branding a Retirement Community