RE-BRANDING SHENANDOAH UNIVERSITY’S NORTHERN VIRGINIA CAMPUS
LEESBURG, VA- Several of our college and university clients are utilizing illuminated channel letters for building identification at their college campuses.
- They help students, staff and visitors quickly identify buildings and make it easier to find their way around
- They add a level of lighting at night that improves campus safety and overall appearance
- They boost school spirit by highlighting the school brand or mascot 24 hours a day
Last month, we designed, fabricated and installed a new custom-built electric sign for Shenandoah University’s Northern Virginia Campus located in Leesburg, Virginia as part of a comprehensive re-branding initiative at their main Winchester Campus and all satellite locations.
The building that houses one of the college’s Northern Virginia locations next to Inova Loudoun Hospital is set back from the main road, and the University’s entrance is around to the left as you approach the 3-story building. The existing branding was a set of dimensional letters attached directly to the wall, high and just under the roof line, and non-illuminated. Collaborating with the organization’s marketing directors and facilities managers, Holiday Signs provided a better solution with illuminated channel letters. The logo and letters are individually crafted and installed on common raceways, allowing for less disturbance to the exterior wall, and easier maintenance.
Holiday Signs has outstanding capabilities in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing all types of custom signs. They work hard to help colleges brand their campuses, boost school spirit, and make getting around their sites more user-friendly with custom kiosks, directories, general exterior and interior wayfinding signage, electronic message centers, athletic program signage, customized donor walls, architectural signs, banners and displays.
If you liked this, you may also be interested in these sign stories:
- What is the Cocooning Effect?
- Shopping Center Repositioning
- Re-Branding a Retirement Community
- Turning Eyeballs into Smiles
- Green Marketing
- Site Lighting and Your Brand
- Flexible LED Case Study
- Custom Awnings
- Richmond Executive Airport
- Branding Grace Church
- Shopping Center Makeovers Boosting Economic Development
- Branding and Anniversary at Kings Dominion