THE FULL PACKAGE- SUPPLIERS FOR EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR SIGNS
Lifepoint Church, a Fredericksburg-based church with three locations just off I-95 recently utilized Holiday Signs for all of its signage. Holiday Signs collaborated with KBS Construction of Richmond and Pye Interiors of Charlottesville to provide both the exterior and interior signage for Lifepoint’s brand new building located in a section of Central Park, a modernized retail center in Fredericksburg.
The church name on the building’s radial entrance canopy is striking as you make the approach on foot or by vehicle. Additional exterior signage marks the main entrance off the church parking lot, and a complete customized interior signage system supports the positive exterior branding impressions while directing members and visitors where to go once inside the large worship facility.
Custom Exterior Sign System Components:
- Set of large, bright red channel letters, illuminated with internal white LED modules
- Eye-catching custom internally-illuminated inlaid wall cabinet sign with a unique pattern of custom fabricated red rectangles that draw attention to the building entrance
Custom Interior Signage System Components:
- Several large, interesting wall mounted logos at main entry points
- A total of 80 custom-fabricated room and directional signs
Three Advantages of Using a Single-Source for All the Signage on your next Project:
1) EASIER- Less work needed to qualify the source and probably less administrative effort in dealing with only one supplier;
2) ADVANTAGEOUS- When significant engineering effort is required and branding features are common to both interior exterior signage, it’s a real advantage to utilize a single source for all the signs;
3) ECONOMICAL- Since all of the signage is given to one source, the buyer maximizes his leverage based on total quantity.
One more advantage of single-sourcing is service. There’s only one company to call later if you need to add or change signs on the interior signs while at the same time your exterior lighting needs service. Using a single source, you only make one call, only pay one trip charge, and rely on one account manager to fulfill all your needs.
Mark Hackley, Account Executive
Holiday Signs, email@example.com
If you liked this article, here are some more you may like as well:
SUPPLIERS for EXTERIOR and INTERIOR SIGNS