Maintaining a Strong Image: Village Bank
Bank Sign Case Study Richmond Virginia
Village Bank is a community bank that has grown to 15 branches since its start in 1999. With their rapid expansion, including their merger with River City Bank, they have an ongoing need for signage. When they changed their corporate identity, they chose Holiday Signs to translate that image into a new signage program.
- Community bank with 15 branches and growing
- Needed signage to implement their new logo
- Required wide range of indoor & outdoor signage
WIDE RANGE OF SIGN PACKAGES
“Every time we open a branch, we need a complete sign package,” said Raymond E. (Buddy) Sanders, Sr. Vice-President and COO of Village Bank.
“Exterior, interior, ATM’s, freestanding, and building mounted…each location requires a wide variety of signage. We needed somebody who could do it all and grow with us too,” he said.
“Holiday did a great job of turning our registered logo brand into signage and they have a good understanding of exactly what we need when we open a new branch or operations center. Village Bank has rapidly expanded our branch network and we need to have partners we can count on to help us continue that growth.”
“When it comes to signage, Holiday Signs is our partner,” Buddy said with a smile.
This bank sign case study Richmond Virginia is the first of six case studies featuring client’s signage in these industries: Financial, Entertainment & Fitness, Commercial Development, Automotive, and Retail.
Holiday Signs Financial Signage Team
Chester, Virginia 23836
Here are some other case studies and articles about signage in VA, MD, DC and NC:
Technically Challenging Sign Projects:
- MeadWestvaco: Why Use Sign Prototypes?
- Virginia Iconic Signs
- Case Study: Hotel John Marshall
- Historic Restoration Case Study
- Powerful Entrance to a Virginia Mixed Use Development
- Dominion Enterprises: High-Rise Branding
- Connects Federal Credit Union
- Historic Restoration-Altria Theater
- ACAC Fitness Centers
Branding & Wayfinding Signs:
- What is the Cocooning Effect?
- Shopping Center Repositioning
- Re-Branding a Retirement Community
- Turning Eyeballs into Smiles
- Green Marketing
- Site Lighting and Your Brand
- Flexible LED Case Study
- Custom Awnings
- Richmond Executive Airport
- Branding Grace Church
- Shopping Center Makeovers Boosting Economic Development
- Branding and Anniversary at Kings Dominion
Digital Messaging Signs:
6 BENEFITS OF DIGITAL SIGNS:
- Part 1- They Connect With The Community
- Part 2- They Can Be Paid For By Your Vendors
- Part 3- They Grab Attention of the Masses
- Part 4- They Allow You to Own the Media Channel
- Part 5- They Have a Long Track Record of Getting Attention
- Part 6- Use Them for Promoting Loss Leaders
- 6 Reasons to Retrofit Neon to LED
- Consideration of Sunlight and Shadow in Signage Design
- Consideration of Viewing Angle in Signage Design
- Sign Illumination Choices
- How Can Specialty Sign Lighting Techniques Position Your Brand?
- Effective Contrast-Color
- Effective Contrast-Type
- Reverse Channel Letters- Burger Bach Restaurant
- Sign Maintenance- Paint: How Long Should You Wait?
will LED replace NEON? who makes CHANNEL LETTERS in VA? which is brighter LED or NEON? which costs more- LED or NEON? when is it time to REPLACE your CHANNEL LETTERS? watchfire vs daktronics comparison? VIEWING ANGLE for signs? Bank Sign Case Study Richmond Virginia Verbiage for bank signs? variable message signs? unique BUILDING SIGNS? signs price? signage contractors Virginia? Sign Companies Richmond? rgb led message center? push thru signage? neon sign maintenance RICHMOND VA? neon cost per foot? MONUMENT SIGN with EMC? matrix message center? LED vs NEON brightness? Illuminated Signs? ICONIC SIGNS? How to take measurements for channel letter signs? power requirements LED vs NEON? high rise signs VA? electronic signs northern virginia? channel letters richmond va? banking signage? ATM graphics?